Freitag, September 22, 2006

Pictures

Hey guys, as promised, the first pictures of my stay in Limerick.
Fortunately the weather has changed rapidly the last two days, so it was sunny and warm today - an ideal photosession-weather ;)

My personal Student-ID-Card

So there is no way back to Germany now. I am enrolled official.















Dromroe Village My accommodation for the next four months. My flat is on the top of the right side of the house (where the balcon is, too). Four of five windows belong to my room.


















The Kitchen Me and Karin have a really nice kitchen. Unfortunately grocery is very expensive so we don´t cook muck at the moment ;)

















The living room I didn´t use it till now...but it looks really nice
















My workplace at the moment














My own original kingsize bedroom ;)Ideal for visits from a special beautiful german guy ;P

















My first guiness at "Stables" - thats a studentbar on the campus. One pint costs 3 Euro...and it´s awful

Keine Kommentare: